5 Beauty Tips you should not live without!
At Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic, we make it our priority to educate our patients. We love sharing the latest Beauty Tips as it relates to Skin Care, Aesthetics, and Anti-Aging. A combination of services and superior skincare might be the answer to looking young longer.
Our Beauty Tips include Skin Care & how Anti-Oxidants can help your Skin remain beautiful
Why Anti-Oxidants can help your skin!
1.) Antioxidants may help to prevent the oxidative stress on the skin that can result in unwanted skin conditions. Some of the most notable antioxidants, which can be beneficial when applied topically or ingested by mouth, include:
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is a powerful antioxidant that may help to brighten skin tone and diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, making it an excellent anti-aging ingredient. There are a few caveats to topically-applied vitamin C, though, such as how it is stored and packaged, so it’s important that you use vitamin C skincare products only from a reputable source.
- Vitamin E. Also listed as tocopherol or tocotrienols, vitamin E is another antioxidant that may have numerous skin benefits. Firstly, it may help to increase the efficacy of vitamin C when paired in the right ratio, which is why it is commonly used in the most effective anti-aging products. It may also help to protect the skin from environmental stressors, including UV damage (Linus Pauling Institute).
- Polyphenols. Polyphenols are naturally-occurring plant compounds with strong antioxidant properties, although their effects can also be mimicked by synthetic or semi-synthetic compounds. Polyphenols are abundant in foods such as grapes, olives, and green tea, which can also be used as topical ingredients in anti-aging skincare. These ingredients may provide anti-inflammatory, protective, and calming effects.
Beauty Tips for this summer include Vivace RF
Dr. Slater and his team love SkinBetter Science products because they contain important Anti-Oxidants that will help your skin glow.
Vivace RF and why it was among our Top 5 Beauty Tips
2.) Vivace RF = Micro-Needling with RadioFrequency and has several benefits, but the top two are skin tightening and skin texture improvement. Read more about Vivace RF
SilkPeel Dermal Infusion made into our Top Beauty Tips
3.) The SilkPeel Dermal Infusion Treatment is an affordable and effective noninvasive option that you can treat yourself too every two weeks or at least once per month. It can also be a great GO TO in-between Micro-Needling Treatments to keep your skin healthy and glowing. The SilkPeel Dermal Infusion cleans and infuses the skin with vitamins and nutrients simultaneously. You can choose between different serums for your treatment. The average cost ranges between $100-$150.
One of the most popular Treatments this Summer is Laser Hair Removal for all skin types with the Motus AX – The Best part? It is Pain-Free!
4.) Choose Permanent Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal via the Motus Ax Laser
- No Pain
- Effective and Permanent
- No Recovery
- Body & Face Hair Removal System
- Works on All Skin Types
- 4-6 Treatments & Hair is permanently removed
Injectables by Galderma – why we love them
5.) Top Beauty Tips included our favorite injectables to create a youthful appearance without undergoing the knife.
Our favorite products are made by Galderma the competitor of Allergan, the maker of Botox. Dr. Slater’s favorite injectables include Sculptra, a non-HA Filler for the Face and Body that lasts up to two years and longer when utilized for the buttocks enhancement. The latest trend is using the Sculptra Injectable for Butt Lifts. Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne & Defyne as well as Restylane Silk for Lips are all great alternatives to Allergan products and are all HA Fillers that can be utilized in various areas of the face and are great for Facial volume loss and to simply enhance and fill lines.
Dr. Slater has developed a love for Refyne to reduce Smile lines, volumize the Cheeks, & for Lip Enhancement.
Restylane products can also be used to achieve fuller more shapely lips. Dr. Slater can also inject Restylane into the hands to achieve youthful-looking hands. Dysport is used to eliminate frown lines and crows feet and is a patient favorite. Dysport is slowly beginning to trump the well-branded product Botox. It’s about the same cost as Botox but it tends to kick in faster than Botox and lasts just as long. Dysport by Galderma has been around for a long time and is the dominant brand in all if Europe. The average duration of Dysport is 4-6 months. For more information on services offered to feel free to contact us at 770-766-9684
You can also submit the form below to book your free consult with Dr. Slater and the team. We have two locations, one in Warner Robins and one in Atlanta.