What is a Synergie Massage?
Are you interested in eliminating cellulite from your life – or, at the very least, helping it fade? We offer synergie massage at our Atlanta & Warner Robins Med-Spa, as a comfortable, enjoyable way to reach your goal. Designed with Aesthetic Massage System Technology (or ASM, for short), synergie massages help stimulate your skin tissue and increase blood circulation at the subcutaneous level.
The synergie massage goes far deeper than a traditional massage. It works gently to release fat cells through the lymphatic system. Most massages are conducted on a massage table while the patient wears a body stocking that helps compress the body tissue further and enhances the effects of a deep tissue massage.
The best results from a synergie massage come when the individual follows a healthy diet and maintains a solid exercise schedule. Following this lifestyle flushes away toxins and ensures that the body rids itself of all metabolic waste accumulating in fatty pockets.
Benefits Of The Synergie Massage
(1) The massage can be performed in under forty-five minutes
(2) There is no anesthesia required, and the massage can be quite enjoyable and comfortable
(3) It feels like a deep tissue massage
(4) You will notice skin tightening and body contouring effects
(5) There are no surgeries, incisions, or marks
(6) The massage is performed on an outpatient basis
(7) The massage can be given in multiple areas, including the hips, stomach, arms, back, and thighs
What are the Drawbacks?
For every popular treatment, there is a drawback. In this case, even though Dr. Slater offers multiple sessions, patients should understand that the procedure does not entirely eliminate cellulite – but rather helps the process along when paired with a healthy diet and exercise. Some people may still see bulges and bumps, even after completing their treatment schedule. Weight gain will likely reverse the effects of the treatment.
You should undergo at least two thirty-minute sessions every three or four days for two or three months to see significant results.