V-Lase Treatments for Feminine Rejuvenation
V-Lase Treatments for Women- The No Downtime Treatment
Have you felt that intimacy should be better? V-LASE TREATMENTS MAY BE FOR YOU!
There are many factors that can cause the lack of libido and increase the laxity of the vagina. One of the main causes of decreased desire, vaginal laxity, decreased sensitivity, and moderate urinary stress incontinence is aging, and vaginal births. V-Lase Treatments are both pain-free and effective.
V-LASE TREATMENTS: ADVANCED LASER TECHNOLOGY
V-Lase is an innovative technology that uses a unique advanced laser to rejuvenate and thicken the vaginal tissue. A unique wand is applied to the inside of the vagina to tighten vaginal mucosa, stimulate collagen production, and revive atrophic or thin tissue. The outer vulvar tissue is also treated which tightens the skin, improves the external appearance, and enhances sensitivity. The whole procedure reclaims, restores and revives feminine wellness, often our patients choose combination treatments for even better results.
There is no discomfort and no downtime from the procedure. Most patients say the system enhances the sensitivity of the area resulting in heightened response and improved sexual function that can last for up to two years. It may also improve mild urine leakage, vaginal atrophy and, vaginal dryness.
V-Lase treatments are one of the many options to improve Sexual Health and Vaginal Aesthetics. We offer ThermiVa, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (the O-Shot), Hormone Therapy and Supplements.
Women receive V-Lase treatments once a month for three months, then every 8-12 month for “booster” treatments. The procedures are performed in our office with no anesthetic, and there is no discomfort associated with the treatments. If patients experience anxiety we offer Nitrous (Laugh Gas) for $60 per treatment. Each treatment takes less than 30 minutes to perform. Patients return to normal activities immediately; even sex can be resumed that evening. The treatments are very safe and effective. Patients are comfortable during the procedures and very pleased with the results.
TAKE THE PRELIMINARY QUIZ
- Do you feel skin laxity of the vagina since childbirth or menopause?
- Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you occasionally dribble or leak urine when you sneeze, cough or exercise?
- Have you ever “not quite made it” to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to these changes?
- Loss of interest in sex?
Answered yes to two or more Questions?
IMPROVE YOUR SEXUAL HEALTH
V-Lase Treatments are a great option to improve your sexual experience, however, there are medical conditions that can affect your sexual life that may also need to be addressed in addition to receiving V-Lase Treatments. Those conditions can include hormonal imbalance, obesity, and depression just to name a few.These conditions can reduce libido, decrease orgasmic function and reduce your quality of life. Luckily, we can help you restore your vaginal health and also address the causes of your issues. Dr. Slater specializes in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine.
We can help. We have options that can improve your sexual health including Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, weight-reduction programs, age-management, and Aesthetic Procedures. Book Your consultation with Dr. Slater to find out how we can help you improve your sexual health.
Why choose Dr. Slater?
Dr. Slater is double board certified and has 30 years experience in women’s health.
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Aesthetics (Laser treatments, Injectables and Facial Fillers, Liposuction, Facial-Breast & Gluteal Fat Transfer)
- Feminine Rejuvenation
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy-Amnion Therapy for Anti-Aging
- Medical Director Aesthetic Body Sculpture Clinic and Center for Anti-Aging – NO INSURANCE – FINANCING AVAILABLE
- Medical Director of Buckhead Hair Restoration
Membership In Professional Societies
- 2015 – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2015 – American Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ASHRS)
- 2014 – Fellow American Board of Anti- Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- 2012 – Fellow, Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- 2011 – American Society of Liposuction
- 2011 – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 2011 – International Society of Cosmetogynecology
- 1995 – Fellow, American College of OB/GYN
If you are interested in V-Lase Treatments, please contact us for a free consultation. Ask us about Treatment Packages and Discounts for 3 or more treatments purchased. We often run specials and offer interest-free financing for most procedures. The average V-Lase Treatment takes 20-30 minutes, and the cost per V-Lase Treatment is approximately $800.