ThermiVa O-Shot Combination Therapy
Thermiva O-Shot Combination Package
What is ThermiVa?
ThermiVa is taking a bold step to improve love lives and build self-esteem. The new technology uses radio frequency to tighten the external (labia) and internal (vaginal) areas of your vaginal region. ThermiVa reduces vaginal dryness, urinary leakage and improves a woman’s ability to have an orgasm.
ThermiVa Treatment Benefits*
- Vaginal laxity: ThermiVa tightens the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar laxity: ThermiVa tightens the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Vaginal Dryness: ThermiVa adds softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of lubricants.
- Stress incontinence: ThermiVa reduce’s accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Orgasmic dysfunction: ThermiVa give’s you increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
How ThermiVa Works
ThermiVa treatments deliver controlled thermal energy to gently heat the desired areas – external (labia) and internal (vaginal). There is no downtime and no medications are required. Clients are comfortable, relaxed and very pleased with the noticeable results.* The treatment contracts the tissues to a tighter bundle. It also encourages new tighter collagen production and may help in tissue and nerve healing. Radiofrequency’s therapeutic effects on muscular and tissue healing is well known and used in physical therapy practices for decades.
How does it the O-Shot work?
PRP Is The Secret of the O-Shot
Platelet activation plays a key role in the process of wound and soft tissue healing. The use of platelet rich plasma (PRP), a portion of the patient’s own blood having a platelet concentration above baseline, to promote healing of injured tendons, ligaments, muscles, and joints, can be applied to various musculoskeletal problems and can be injected into the skin from head to toe to rejuvenate the skin to give a younger & healthier look.
The ThermiVa O-Shot Combination is a very promising treatment to rejuviinvate your vagina. Click or call (770) 766-9684 today to schedule your initial consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the package.
"*" indicates required fields
*Results are not gaurnteed