Skin Concerns and Solutions! Dr. Slater to the rescue…
Many of us have skin concerns as we age. Some skin concerns may include fine lines above your lips, and furrows on your forehead, bags, and fine wrinkles under the eyes and volume loss in the lower face. Don’t fret…Dr. Slater is to the rescue! Dr. Slater offers multiple solutions to your skin concerns.
Wrinkles above your lips: wrinkles above your lips can be problem-some for many men and women. Know that Dr. Slater can help you with your wrinkles above your lips. Schedule today and find out how you can see a reduction in wrinkles above your lips.
Lines and furrows on your forehead: you may feel that it didn’t take much time to get those lines and furrows on your forehead, but know that Dr. Monte Slater has the solution.
Bags, lines and fine wrinkles under the eyes: One of the things that most people hate is when they wake up after a good nights sleep, but you still have dark circles and bags under your eyes. They may actually be signs of aging.
Skins Concern Solutions:
- Use True Anti-Aging Skin Care that breaks up Glycation: Glycation is a glue like substance within the skin due to over consumption of sugar. Effects of the glycation process at the cellular level of the skin’s structure may result in wrinkling, loss of elasticity, stiffness, accelerated aging and compromised barrier function, which causes premature aging and volume loss in the face. We recommend New Youth Skin Care.
- New Youth Skin Care works at the cellular level, because healthy skin cells produce healthy (and beautiful) skin. Made from uniquely formulated compounds and natural elements, the New Youth treatment system offers products expressly designed to work together to make your skin more youthful by limiting Glycosylation. Anti-Glycation is important to prevent premature aging of the skin and body.
- Regular dermalinfusion facials like SilkPeel to slough dead skin and infuse skin with nutrients. Dermal-infusion uses the controlled vacuum pressure to pull the skin up into a chamber in the hand piece, where it is evenly abraded just as aggressively or as softly as the vacuum pressure is set by the skincare professional. Unlike microdermabrasion, it hydrates the skin during the treatment. This treatment takes 20 minutes and you can put your make up right back on! Have fun and glow for the holidays…. Experience up to 3 days of plumper skin after treatment.
- Microneedling with PRP or Growth Factors such as Amnion to maintain healthy collagen production- PRP is the healing power within your own blood. Amnion contains many more growth factors than PRP. Ask us about either or treatment to maintain or improve skin texture, minimize pore size and reduce wrinkles.
- Injectables: Dysport, Restylane,Restylane Silk for Lips, Sculptra, Botox, Juvederm and Voluma: injectables have the ability to erase fine lines and improve the appearance of furrows and.
- POD Facial threading gives you the lift you want for up to 18 month, it is affordable and effective. Lunchtime Facelift’s are becoming more and more popular. Dr. Monte Slater is trained and certified for POD.
- Staying protected from the sun: sun can have incredible damage to the skin, not only by the possibility of skin cancer, but also you can cause long term damage to your skin. Discoloration of skin.
- Hydrate with a minimum 2 liters of water per day: Drink plenty of water. When you are dehydrated your skin can look dull, and you are more prone to wrinkled skin.
- Exercise regularly: If your having a hard time getting started on your weight loss journey, contact Dr. Slater. Dr. Slater has developed a Doctor supervised weight loss program.
- Ladies, if you in your 40’s and older have your hormones checked periodically: Estrogen deficiency can cause dry, flaky, old looking dull skin. Also Hair loss is can be associated with hormone imbalance.