The Priapus Shot for men for overall male health is all natural and offered by Dr. Slater in Buckhead Atlanta and Warner Robins Georgia
Priapus Shot®: A specific method of using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis and enhance overall male health! This is a treatment for men of all ages and is highly effective when it comes to increasing libido, size and orgasmic function.
Here are some of the benefits of PRP Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy FOR MALE ENHANCEMENT
The Priapus Shot is also known as the P-Shot for Men
- There has never been an allergic reaction or necrosis with PRP (this is coming from your own body, so the body does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is temporary and short term
- There are no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent (as if the skin actually becomes younger).
- There is an actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. The change in shape is not from something foreign being introduced into the body, but it is from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRFM stimulates new blood flow with new blood vessels–not from simple dilation of the existing blood vessels (neovascularization).
Enjoy a Bigger & Harder Penis the Day of Treatment
The P-Shot is Platelet Rich Plasma from your own body re-introduced via injections into the penis. No Pain-Fast Results. Schedule with us today!
What are some of the Benefits the P- Shot?
- The penis should grow immediately larger
- The penis should grow stronger
- The penis should straighten
- Circulation in the penis should increase
- Other therapies such as Viagra or Cialis should be more effective if they are still necessary
- Sensation in the penis should increase, correcting damage from diabetes and making sex more pleasurable
- Specific areas, such as the head or the base of the penis, can be injected to increase size by design
- Use of the body’s own fluids means that there is no allergic reaction
- There is no lumpiness
- There is minimal pain if any
- This method has shown a big improvement for most patients
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Priapus Shot known as the P-Shot for men
Patient: I did some research and most people say it takes three weeks to notice results but you said you saw it immediately. Please explain? Could it be that everyone reacts differently to it?
Dr. Charles Runels inventor of the P-Shot answers important concerns:
If you read the numbers on the PRP research, then you will see something similar to what is commonly observed. The initial volume is the combination of the platelets and the serum (or water) in the blood plus all the growth factors in the water that the activated platelets are starting to release.
Then over the next three days, some of the water is absorbed by the body. Then there is the growth of new tissue that continues for at least 12 weeks–bringing the volume back up to close to where it was with the initial injection.
So, volume goes up IMMEDIATELY, then goes down to various degrees but slowly over the next three days. In some people this decrease in volume is very small, in others, it is a more noticeable decrease. In some, there is seen a growth back to where it was with the initial injection or better. In others, there is growth but not quite back to where it started. Smokers have the least amount of growth.
How Much Growth Can I Expect?
10 to 20% increase in length and girth. An inch in length (a little more) and in girth was seen in the first two patients in the first month. Girth came first (with the injection), then length (with continued growth). It is not yet known if the second injection at 4 to 8 weeks will cause another growth spurt.
Where is the Injection Put?
Directly into the corpus cavernosum with a small needle, and into the head of the penis–in a way almost exactly as done with those who use injections for erectile dysfunction.
What About Scar Tissue?
If you look at men who inject 3 to 5 times a week over many years for treatment of erectile dysfunction, there is about a 10% incidence of scar tissue formation. This is with multiple injections for years. With this procedure, there is only one injection, so the chances of scar tissue should be almost nothing. In the face, there has not been the report of any fibrosis or scar tissue formation.
Does the Priapus Shot Hurt?
No, it does not hurt there is minimal discomfort!
A lidocaine cream is used along with a penis pump, after that Doctor Slater numbs the penis, so it should not hurt. Some patients experience pressure and a bit of discomfort for a very short period of time.