Synergie Massage for Cellulite
What is a Synergie Massage?
Are you interested in eliminating cellulite from your life – or, at the very least, helping it fade? A synergie massage is a comfortable, enjoyable way to reach your goal. Designed with Aesthetic Massage System Technology (or ASM, for short), synergie massages help stimulate your skin tissue and increase blood circulation at the subcutaneous level.
The synergie massage goes far deeper than a traditional massage, and works gently so that the fat cells can be released through the lymphatic system. Most massages are conducted on a massage table, while the patient wears a body stocking that helps to further compress the body tissue and enhance the effects of a deep tissue massage.
The best results from a synergie massage come when the individual follows a healthy diet and maintains a solid exercise schedule. This will flush away toxins and ensure that the body is ridding itself of all metabolic waste that has been accumulating in fatty pockets.
Popular Benefits From The Synergie Massage
(1) The massage can be performed in under forty-five minutes
(2) There is no anesthesia required, and the massage can be quite enjoyable and comfortable
(3) It feels like a deep tissue massage
(4) You will notice skin tightening and body contouring effects
(5) There are no surgeries, incisions, or marks
(6) The massage is performed on an outpatient basis
(7) The massage can be given in multiple areas, including the hips, stomach, arms, back, and thighs
What are the Drawbacks?
For every popular treatment, there is a drawback. In this case, even though multiple benefits are offered, patients should understand that the procedure is not designed to completely eliminate cellulite – but rather to help the process along when paired with a healthy diet and exercise. Some people may still see bulges and bumps, even after completing their treatment schedule. Weight gain will likely reverse the effects of the treatment.
At the end of the day, you need to be willing to put in effort – along with the synergie massage. To see significant results, you should undergo at least two thirty-minute sessions every three or four days for two or three months.